Sp3ctator


archives

>Email Joel Mackey


Powered by Blogger

 


   Wednesday, July 30, 2003  
Blah

Ever feel particularly sarcastic, in general, with a nice helping of self-loathing on top, due to participating in an activity so cliched that you considered anyone who actively engaged in such an activity to be a dweeb, geek, or otherwise negative stereotype, and now have to admit that you are a full fledged citizen of dweebville or geekdom?

Yea, I hate when that happens.


Then again, I am posting up comments on blogger... I have not yet begun to loath myself. The only real question is, will my children laugh at me more for the pictures of me in plaid bell bottoms, or the posts to a .blogger url?

With all that said, I am reconsidering my position regarding whether or not fist fighting is superior to civil debate....and I gotta say, fist fighting is looking better all the time.
   posted by Joel at 5:08 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


About

Ronald Reagan left office, the Berlin wall fell.

Bill Clinton left office, the WTC fell.

Our duty is to hold our leaders accountable, history surely will. >

Email Joel Mackey


Links

You can do more to support the troops

Belmont Club
MarineCorpsTimes.com
Lileks Bleat
Instapundit
Drudgereport
National Review Online
Assymetrical Information
Powerlineblog
IraqtheModel
Electoral Vote Map
OutsidetheBeltway
Daily Recycler