Sp3ctator


archives

>Email Joel Mackey


Powered by Blogger

 


   Saturday, April 05, 2003  
Format Changes


This blog has been more of a journal and/or vanity page than anything else. I have had musings, ideas, and revelations that I felt were prescient (no bias of course) and cursed myself for not documenting them. All pretty standard fare. But most of my commenting and, for lack of a better term, copy production happens in comment threads or emails to other sites. So I will begin linking to those threads or sites, and possibly, if the situation is proper, publishing the emails.

To begin, here is a little diatribe I felt the need to deliver to a curious commentor. I have wanted to write something similar to this here, but have never taken the time to get all the thoughts and research done. The comment skims a lot of ground very fast, but it sketches out my opinion of the situation in general terms. I wish I had time to link back to all the news articles that provide background and substantiation for my opinions, but I will have to rely on readers being info/news junkies like me.
   posted by Joel at 11:20 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


About

Ronald Reagan left office, the Berlin wall fell.

Bill Clinton left office, the WTC fell.

Our duty is to hold our leaders accountable, history surely will. >

Email Joel Mackey


Links

You can do more to support the troops

Belmont Club
MarineCorpsTimes.com
Lileks Bleat
Instapundit
Drudgereport
National Review Online
Assymetrical Information
Powerlineblog
IraqtheModel
Electoral Vote Map
OutsidetheBeltway
Daily Recycler